Conservation of Spanish heritage is the responsibility of the Institute of Spanish Cultural Heritage Institute (IPCE). This public institution provides this space in order to spread information about the activities and services provided by the IPCE, such as:
Salto de línea
- Preparation and execution of plans for the conservation and restoration of Spanish Cultural Heritage.
- Studies of the latest methods and techniques for restoring and conserving our heritage.
- Storage, technical treatment and distribution of the documentation available on Spanish Historical Heritage, and on projects, activities and work done in each particular case.
- Distribution and exchange with international bodies.
- Training technicians to help the Institute meet its objectives.
- Proposing agreements with the public administration and public or private bodies for the conservation of heritage.