These pages provide information about the Office of Intellectual Property and the Intellectual Property Mediation and Arbitration Commission, which are responsible for carrying out functions in the matter of intellectual property in the Ministry.
Information about the following can also be accessed:
- Intellectual Property: definition, subjects, rights and protection mechanisms.
- Collective management: what is it, list of collective management entities, addresses and fees.
- Fight against piracy. Action promoted by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport to protect Intellectual Property rights.
- Intellectual Property Register: definition, types of works, how to register a work and addresses of the register.
- Intellectual Property Documentation Centre. Website specialised in intellectual property, including over one thousand titles.
There is also information on statistics, national, community and international regulations, publications, administrative procedures and related links.