Group visits will be booked at least 15 days before the booked date through the following forms:
- The Museum will send a confirmation with the date and time.
- This confirmation must be presented at the ticket desk when visiting.
- Due to concerns for the collection's security, each group will have a maximum of 30 people accompanied by someone responsible for the group.
- No bookings can be made for saturdays after 14, sundays, or holidays.
- Group visits with the Museum volunteers are not available.
- The Museum will inform about exhibitions in progress a week before the visit.
You can buy museum tickets for individual visits for a maximum of 8 people.
Buying online is not available at the moment, we apologize for the inconveniences
- Registry is neccessary and a minimum of personal and professional data must be given. This data will be used only for this purpose.
- The receipt must be given at the ticket desk when visiting.
- Individual visitors who benefit from free tickets must present their credentials for said free entry at the ticket desk.