Group visits will be booked at least 15 days in advance through the following forms:
- If you are 8 people or more it is mandatory to book as a group
- The Museum will send confirmation with the date and time.This confirmation must be presented at the ticket desk when visiting.
- Regarding the security of the collections, each group will have a maximum of 30 people accompanied by at least someone responsible for the group
- From the 19th of March the number is restricted to 20 people per group. If you had already booked for more than 20 people before the 19th of March, the number of people you booked for will be maintained. We apologize for the inconveniences.
- If you wish to book a visit with one of the Museum's volunteers, please write to email@example.com with the date and time required
- Adult groups with a reservation have a discount in the ticket price, from 3€ to 1.50€ each ticket.
You can buy museum tickets for individual visits for a maximum of 8 people.
Buying online tickets is not available at the moment. We apologize for the inconveniences
- Registry is neccessary and a minimum of personal and professional data must be given. This data will be used only for this purpose.
- The receipt must be given at the ticket desk when visiting the museum
- Individual visitors who benefit from free tickets must present their credentials at the ticket desk.