Tickets can be bought:
At the museum's ticket offices on the day of your visit.
In advance through branches, ATMs and online site of the Banco Santander.
Information about buying in advance:
- When you buy in advance, you can choose the day and time of your visit.
- In the purchase process, you you will be given the entrance ticket or a locator number. In both cases, when you and arrive at the museum, you should go directly to the information counter in the lobby of the main building (you do not have to go through the ticket office building). When you present the locator you will be given a ticket with the exact entrance time to the Neocave.
- Free tickets and price reductions are not given in advance purchase. Tickets must be acquired for everyone who is going to visit the museum, regardless of their age.
- No returns or exchanges are permitted.
- Because they are free, tickets for Saturday afternoon and Sunday can only be acquired at the museum ticket office.
- If you would like to take part in one of the organised activities, consult the programme when redeeming your tickets.
Salto de línea
> At holiday times, because of the increase in visitor numbers, sometimes the day's entrance tickets are sold out in the morning. For this reason, we recommend you go early to the ticket offices or buy tickets in advance to guarantee access on the day you want.