We are happy to welcome you at the National Museum of Underwater Archaeology. ARQVA, and we wish you a pleasant, educational and fun visit. Below you will find some clear guidelines that we ask you to respect.
- Please leave your large bags, suitcases, backpacks, umbrellas, etc. in the lockers.
- Put the mobile phone on silent.
- Photography (without flash/without tripod) is allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Do not eat or drink outside the restaurant and cafeteria.
- Animals are not allowed in the Museum, except from guide dogs.
- Please do not run in the Museum.
- Please do not shout in the Museum.
- On school visits, each teacher is responsible for his/her students.
- On family visits, children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Please listen to our staff instructions and advice. They are here to help.