Back

Ground floor

plano planta baja

The house tour begins with the library, which preserves the original structure of 1916 and now also used as assembly hall. Going through one of the doors, the courtyard, where in the time of Cervantes, there were the houses´ kitchens. Leaving the library, we went through the hall, original access to the house, where the well still retains water level.

Subir