The Ministry of Culture and Sports is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 , of 7th September, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the following websites:
This website is partially compliant with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the exemptions and the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018
- There could be content on the sites in other languages than Spanish without appropriately identifying the change of language.
- In some content there could be a lack of adequate contrast.
- In some of the pages a problem in the generation of html could be identified ( for example, lists incorrectly created, some tabs that do not comply fully with accessibility norms, text links which are too long and iframes without the necessary information).
- Disproportionate burden
- The content is not within the scope of the applicable legislation
- There could be documents in PDF or other formats that do not comply fully with the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on the 23th of December 2020.
The method used to prepare this statement has been a self-assessment done by Ministry and based on the reports of the Spanish Web Accessibility Observatory.
The statement was last reviewed on the 23th of December 2020.
Feedback and contact information
You can report about web accessibility (article 10.2.a) of the Royal-Decree 1112/2018 of 7th of September). You may send communications, including, but not limited to:
- Informing of any accessibility infringements that this website incurs in.
- Communicating any other content access difficulties
- Making any other request or improvement suggestion regarding website accessibility.
Through the following channels:
All of these reports will be received and processed by the IT Division of the Ministry of Culture and Sports.
Accessible information requests and complaints: In accordance with article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, they will be handed and registered in accordance with the requirements established in the Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. It can be done through the Ministry's Complaints and Suggestions form.
You can submit a complaint following the complaint submission procedure regulated by the article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018 in Complaints and Suggestions form.
- It has been designed according to the accessibility current standards and norms in force. It complies with the Priority 2 checkpoints (AA) as defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
- It complies with the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2:2015 Norm and takes in consideration the exceptions established by the Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- It is designed to be correctly viewed in computers, tablets and apps with a minimum resolution of 1280x1024
- It is implemented using HTML5 as a markup language and CSS 3 as style sheets for its design. The accessibility has been verified by the Markup Validation Service and the result of the analysis has been positive.
- If the user accesses the website through a browser that does not support style sheets, the structure marking allows the correct display of all the contents. If the option without style is selected, the pages will be displayed without any visual formatting.