The Museum of Altamira offers the following facilities to make your visit as enjoyable as possible:
- Signage and information in Spanish and English
- Brochures in several languages: Spanish, English, French, German and Spanish Sign Language. We recommend downloading from this website. Download here
- Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility:
- Building free of architectural barriers
- Reserved parking spaces
- Accessible toilets
- Sign language guides for persons with hearing impairments.
- Free monitored parking inside the gate for 200 cars and 10 coaches, plus bicycle racks.
- Attended cloakroom and self-service lockers.
- Baby changing stations in all toilets.
- Restaurant/café (open March through October).
- Outdoor terrace for free public use with tables and food and beverage vending machines.
- Green spaces with benches.
- Shop/Bookshop open at the same opening hours as the museum and also available on online shop.
- First-aid room
- Venue hire and private tours
- Image requests
- Specialised library and consultation of museum holdings and documents.
Service chárter Salto de línea