The Friends of the Museum Association was founded in the year 2000 with the aim of organising and promoting cultural activities for the understanding, conservation, dissemination and enjoyment of the cultural heritage held in the National Museum of Ceramics.
Aims of the Association
- To undertake and support cultural projects relating in a broad sense to the mission and activities of the museum and promoting its impact nationally and internationally.
- To increase awareness about the museum by promoting it to the wider community, with initiatives in different domains, financially supported by individuals, businesses, private institutions and public organisations.
- To encourage the participation of the community in the museum through sponsorship and patronage aimed at supporting the museum’s work.
The Friends Association organises and takes part in the following activities:
- Guided Tours
- Educational Workshops
- Lecture Series
- Publications (catalogues of temporary exhibitions, research on collections, conference proceedings, collection of “Materials and Documents”, etc...)
- Channelling of donations to the museum
- Cultural trips
What benefits do Friends receive?
- Free entry to the museum
- Free entry to state museums under the authority of the Ministerio de Cultura (Ministry of Culture).
- Special invitations to all the museum’s activities
- Invitations to the opening of the museum’s temporary exhibitions
- Publications from the museum and the Association
- Tax deductions
I want to be Friend
For more information please contact:
Asociación de Amigos del Museo (The Friends of the Museum Association)
Museo Nacional de Cerámica y Artes Suntuarias “González Martí”
C/ Poeta Querol, 246002 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 351 63 92