In addition to the normal visitor rules, visitors must observe the following special visitor rules in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Opening hours remain the same.
- See admission conditions.
- Groups of up to 25 people are allowed.
- Visitors are required to wear their own mask. If you forget your mask, the museum will not be able to provide one. In this event, to ensure the safety of museum staff and the public, you will not be permitted to enter the museum.
- Hand washing using a hydroalcoholic solution is required when entering the museum. The museum has hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available for these purposes. It is also advisable to wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Please avoid touching any surfaces.
- Remember to cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Visitors must keep a safe distance of at least two metres between people in different household units in the various museum spaces: entrance and ticket office, exhibition area, bathrooms and rest areas.
- The museum is open with limited capacity. Access to galleries is regulated by the room guards according to the number of visitors at any given time.
- To prevent crowding, please wait at the spots indicated by stickers on the floor throughout the route and follow instructions from museum staff.
- Backpacks and large bags must be worn in front to protect the cultural assets on display. The maximum size permitted is: 40 x 30 x 20 cm.
- Visitors must follow all instructions from museum staff.
Due to these special rules and to ensure the safety of museum staff and the public, some services remain temporarily suspended and other services are available subject to special rules.
- Public bathrooms located next to the ticket office and bathrooms adapted for persons with reduced mobility: this space may be used by individuals or people in the same group. Please wait at the bathroom entrance until there is room to enter.
- Lifts: lifts may be used only when necessary by individuals and members of the same household unit.
- Lockers and cloakroom
- Rest areas: there are benches for public use in the main hall and courtyard at the museum entrance (located on the ground floor) and in the Pinazo Room (located on the first floor). Please keep a safe distance of at least two metres between members of different household units when using the benches.
- Entrance for persons with reduced mobility: use the regular entrance for this purpose, the side door at No. 2 Poeta Querol Street, notifying security personnel in advance.
- Wheelchairs for persons with reduced mobility: these must be requested from museum staff.
- Booking group visits: from 8 people, prior booking is required.
- Rooms information sheets: for health and safety reasons, the gallery information sheets have been removed. Gallery texts are available in Spanish and Valencian in all galleries, and in Spanish, Valencian, English, French, Italian and German in downloadable files that can be accessed by scanning a QR code. You can download all the texts (first and second floors) by language in the entrance courtyard, before beginning your visit. During the visit, it is also possible to download the texts for each gallery in all six languages. They can also be downloaded prior to visiting the museum in the ‘Resources’ section.
Services temporarily unavailable
In all cases, the museum will issue a notification in due course when these services are available, indicating the health and safety rules to be followed by users.