The media may request information and photographs concerning the museum and its collections by emailing: email@example.com giving full details of the organisation making the request (name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address), the purpose of the request (publication, dissemination etc.) and a list of the required images.
1. These guidelines apply to requests from the following communication and dissemination media:
2. Photography and recordings requiring the use of tripods and lighting may only be performed outside public opening hours and during office hours:
Mondays between 8:30 am and 3 pm
Tuesday to Friday between 8:30 and 10 am, and between 2 pm and 3 pm.
3. Conditions set down by the Museum Management:
3.1. Film production must include the following line in the credits: Museo Nacional de Cerámica y de las Artes Suntuarias “González Martí”, Valencia.
3.2. The Museum permits the use of filmed recordings of its collections solely for the purpose specified in the request. Any re-use of material must be with the express permission of the Museum.
3.3. The requesting party undertakes to submit a copy of the filmed recording or photographs to be placed in the centre’s photograph archive, along with a copy of the publication, where appropriate.
4. Requests are to be made at least 10 days in advance and by completing the Request form for taking photographs and/or carrying out filming, and addressed to:
fax number +34 96 351 35 12
5. The request must be authorised by Museum Management.
6. The Dissemination Department will agree the date and time for photography/filming with the organisation making the request.
7. An authorized copy of the request will be submitted to the museum’s central surveillance site for access control of members of the technical team.
The Press area has press releases, bulletins and press packs from previous years for reference and download.