- General entry: 3 €
- Reduced entry: 1,50 €. See conditions below.
- Free entry: see conditions below.
Free Admission: Saturday afternoons, Sundays, 18th May (International Museum Day), 12th October (National Day of Spain), 18th April (World Heritage Day) and 6th December (Spanish Constitution Day).
Special admission conditions
Free entry for any of the following visitors:
- Persons aged under 18 years or over 65 years.
- Students aged between 18 and 25 years.
- Young persons’ card holders.
- Disabled persons, pursuant to the definition set out in article 2.a) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2013, of 29th November, enacting the Restated Text of the Law on the rights of persons with disability and their social inclusion. Any accompanying person will also be admitted free of charge.
- Persons classed as unemployed.
- Members of large families, in accordance with the definition thereof set out in article 2 of Law 40/2003, of 18th November, on the Protection of Large Families.
- Members of the following bodies:
- 1. Trustees of the corresponding museum.
- 2. Friends’ Association or Foundation of the corresponding museum.
- 3. APME (Asociación Profesional de Museólogos de España [Spanish Professional Association of Museologists]).
- 4. ANABAD (Federación Española de Asociaciones de Archiveros, Bibliotecarios, Arqueólogos, Museólogos y Documentalistas [Spanish Federation of Archivist, Librarian, Archaeologist, Museologist and Documentalist Associations]).
- 5. AEM (Asociación Española de Museólogos [Spanish Association of Museologists]).
- 6. FEAM (Federación Española de Asociaciones de Amigos de los Museos [Spanish Federation of Friends of Museums Associations]).
- 7. ICOM (Consejo Internacional de Museos [International Council of Museums]).
- 8. Hispania Nostra.
- Staff providing services at the Directorate General of Fine Arts, Cultural Property, Archives and Libraries, as well as at the Prado National Museum, the Reina Sofía National Art Museum and at the Theatre Museum.
- Teaching staff, pursuant to article 104 of Constitutional Law 2/2006, of 3rd May, for Education.
- Official Tourist Guides in the carrying out of their duties.
- Journalists in the carrying out of their duties.
- Cultural items donors, at the museum to which the cultural items have been donated, subject to presentation of the corresponding accreditation.
- Persons carrying out cultural voluntary work at the museum in which they perform their activities, subject to presentation of the corresponding accreditation.
- Groups of eight or more persons, who have requested a visit 15 days in advance (if Spanish sanitation rules allow it)
- Cultural volunteer
- Visitors who have travelled on a Renfe train and present their ticket within 48 hours of their journey. For more information, visit the following websites:
Special authorisation: Museum Management may, on an ad hoc basis, authorise entry free of charge or at a concessionary price, to such persons, associations, companies, institutions or professional groups or other organisations as may make a request for professional, educational or research purposes, among others.