The Board is the governing body and representative of the Foundation.
There are 12 members of the Foundation Board:
- The Chairman (position assumed by the Director-General of Fine Arts and Cultural Assets, Archives and Libraries)
- Three members representing the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport
- The Deputy Director of National Museums
- The Deputy Director for the Protection of Historical Heritage
- The Director of the Sorolla Museum
- Four members representing the Sorolla family: two for each branch of the family (descendants of María Sorolla García and of Elena Sorolla García).
- Four freely-appointed members, chosen among eminent professionals.
The Board meets in a plenary session or in a Permanent Committee. 12 members make up the plenary session and 6 the Permanent Commission. The position of Secretary of the Foundation is assumed by the Director of the Sorolla Museum.Salto de línea Salto de línea