Zaragoza, ca. 1790
Pendant made up of four bodies. First body with thirty-one white glass pieces; on the back, two vertical hooks to hang from. Second body, almond with seven glass stones. Third body, bow with nine glass stones. Fourth body, rhomboid with an engraved cross and three glass pieces.
Openwork with vegetal decoration all over: the glass is inlaid. Connectors with open laminar rings.