Villaciervos, ca. 1850-1899
Earring with three parts, known as an acorn. Top part, a round ball with openwork decorated with two concentric circles and a central bone; hinge and ring closure. Second body, openwork bow with vegetal decoration in the shape of two leaves.
Third body, hollow acorn with three parallel lines engraved on the upper part and an acorn cup with openwork. Connectors with open pins.
Donation from Comisión Provincial de Monumentos de Soria, 1935