Applicable prices with Exhibition Rooms open
General price: 3 euros
Reduced Price (50%): 1.50 euros (with accreditation)
- Cultural or educational groups, comprising more than eight members, having applied for this discount a minimum of fifteen days beforehand.
- People involved in cultural volunteer work.
Free admission (with accreditation)
- People under the age of 18 and over 65.
- Students aged between 18 and 25 years old.
- Holders of the youth card.
- People with disabilities (art. 2.a. of the Royal Decree Law 1/2013, of November 29th). The person accompanying the visitor with a disability is also entitled to free admittance to the museum.
- People who are legally unemployed.
- Members of large families, with three or more children (art. 2 of Law 40/2003, of November 18th).
Members of the following organisations:
- Patronato del Museo, Asociación de Amigos del Museo, AMPE (Asociación Profesional de Museólogos de España), ANABAD (Federación Española de Asociaciones de Archiveros, Bibliotecarios. Arqueólogos, Museólogos y Documentalistas), AEM (Asociación Española de Museólogos), FEAM (Federación Española de Asociaciones de Amigos de los Museos), ICOM (Consejo Internacional de Museos) and Hispania Nostra.
- Staff of the Ministry for the Arts and Culture, the Archives and Libraries, in state museums and in the Museo Nacional del Prado and the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía.
- Teaching staff, in accordance with article 104 of the Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3rd, regarding Education.
- Official tour guides, exercising their functions.
- Journalists, exercising their functions.
- Donors of cultural assets to the Museo del Traje.
- People involved in cultural volunteer work in the Museo del Traje.
Free rate for the general public
- Temporary Exhibitions.
- Saturdays after 14:30 pm.
- April 18, International Monuments and Sites Day
- May 18, International Museums Day
- October 12, National Day of Spain
- December 6, Spanish Constitution Day
Annual Museo del Traje Card: 25 eurosSalto de línea
Holders of this card may visit the Museo as often as they wish throughout the year.
Annual Museums Card: 36,06 eurosSalto de línea
Holders of this card may access all sixteen museums under the Department of State Museums, the Museo del Prado and the Museo Nacional de Arte Reina Sofía.
Museum Pass “Eight Madrid Museums”: 16 eurosSalto de línea
Holders of this pass may visit the eight state museums in Madrid as often as they like over fifteen days.
Museum Pass “Four Madrid Museums”: 8 eurosSalto de línea
Holders of this pass may visit four state museums in Madrid over ten days.